Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Icky Sicky Storytime 1/17/17 and 1/18/17

Books read:
One cow coughs by Christine Loomis
Barnyard Song by Rhonda Gowler Greene

ASL Sign of the Week: Sick

If you're sick and you know it (cough, sneeze, take a nap)

Bandage Song (from One Little Librarian, to the tune of Farmer in the Dell)
Put a bandage on my knee,
Put a bandage on my knee,
Oh please take care of me,
Put a bandage on my knee.

Put a bandage on my head,
Put a bandage on my head,
Please put me to bed,
Put a bandage on my head. 

Wash your hands (with scarves, from Bayviews Storytimes)
Wash, wash, wash your hands,
Wash your hands today.
Rub and scrub, rub and scrub,
Germs go down the drain!
Continue with other body parts. 

Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed

Flannel Activity: Bandages on Bear

Craft:
We made collages out of bandaids. 

Literacy tip of the week: Telling stories together is a great way to encourage your child's literacy development. Tell your child some of your stories and make sure to listen when they tell you their stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment