Thursday, January 16, 2020

Baby Storytime 1/16/20

Book read: 
How do you go to sleep? by Kate McMullan

Goodnight Everybody (modified from Jbrary)

Goodnight everybody can you touch your nose, touch your nose, touch your nose?
Well hello everybody can you touch your nose, touch your nose?

Well hello everybody can you touch your toes, touch your toes, touch your toes?
Well hello everybody can you touch your toes?
(Other actions can include clap your hands, jump up high, stomp your feet, etc)

Here we go up, up, up (from Reading With Red)
Here we go up, up, up! (reach up)
Here we go down, down, down! (touch floor)
Here we go back and forth! (sway side to side)
And here we go round and round! (turn around)

I'm a little airplane (to the tune of "I'm a little teapot", from here)
I'm a little airplane, in the sky!
Here is my left wing and here is my right (reach one arm up at a time)
First I speed to take off (run)
Then I fly!
I tip my wings as I soar by!

Wheels on the bus 

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Floating Bubble Song

If you're happy and you know it (with parachute)

Literacy tip of the week: Diaper changing time is a perfect opportunity to sing songs together!

No comments:

Post a Comment