Thursday, January 28, 2021

Facebook Live Storytime 1/28/21

Book read: Hi Pizza Man! by Virginia Walter

Baking Pizza (to the tune of Shortin' Bread)
I can make a pizza! You can too!
Listen and you'll know just what to do.

Every little baker loves mixing, mixing.
Every little baker loves mixing dough.

Every little baker loves kneading, kneading.
Every little baker loves kneading dough.

Every little baker loves tossing, tossing.
Every little baker loves tossing dough.

This is the way (animal version with puppets)
This is the way I stomp my feet,
Stomp my feet, stomp my feet.
This is the way I stomp my feet,
Cause I'm an elephant!
Other actions can include: Wave trunk, shake tail, etc.

Little Fox, Little Fox
Little Fox, Little Fox
Are you in the (insert color) box?
 
Wheels on the bus 
 
Literacy tip of the week: Scarf play is a fun way to develop the finger muscles needed to write.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment